So, my mom and I are doing a blog together. We decided we would try this out! Personally, I doubt that anybody will read this, and that's all good! I think this will be pretty fun, and my mom wants me to make this postive, so every blog entry, I'll post a blessing. So, about me. I am the fifth child of six, I have 1 sister (Ashton) and 4 brothers( Caleb, Keaton, Cooper, and Casey. And Chris is my brother-in-law). Ashton and Chris has a beautiful daughter Emma, my niece (: Unfortunately I have not yet met her, but Ashton, Chris, Caleb, and Emma are all coming home August 14!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!! Caleb served his mission in WA and came back in Febuary, and Keaton is serving his mission in CA and left last December.I have the best friends IN THE WORLD, and they pretty much rock (: So, that's about it for now!!!
Blessing: I have a great family that loves me!
No comments:
Post a Comment