Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goodbye, Farewell

Since Saturday, my family has been enjoying an amazing few days at the beach. Cooper had to stay home though ):
Saturday: Everyone except for Ash and Emma went to see Caleb finish his second triatholon. We figured he didn't win anything, so we left. Ended up he won first for his age group! Haha! Then we went to the beach for about half an hour when Cooper and Dad headed back home. The rest of us departed later. We went to Golden Corral for dinner, and we watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid. One of the cutest movies I've ever seen (: It was also POURING rain.

Sunday: We had "church." Haha it was more like family home evening. We waited for Dad to return from home and went to the beach. We played Just Dance and Uno and ate Ashton's amazing moouse (idk how to spell that).

Monday: Mom, Dad, Casey, Caleb and I went running to Food Lion to get breakfast. It pretty much sucked. Haha we had blueberry bagels. YUM! We then went to the beach until it started raining again and we left for home. We had dinner at Andy's and ice cream at Ben and Jerry's. The girls got pedicures and the boys went to go watch Caleb kick football. Then we went bowling!

Tuesday: We went to the beach until it rained again and headed home quickly. We went to Michealangelo's (idk how to spell that either), and amazing Italian resturaunt. We came home and played Uno and ate some more moouse. Afterwards Ashton taught me how to make these ADORABLE headbands!

Wednesday: Ashton, Mom and I went running again. We didn't get breakfast this time. We went to the beach, and now we're packing up to go. ):

We've made soooo many great memories, I don't want to go! )':

P.S. I'll post pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment