This song is amazing. I've been posting a lot of songs lately, but this is hilarious! It's me and Macon's song:) Just watch it and try not to smile. You didn't succeed, did you? So I know the three people that read my blog have all been wondering what it's like to be a high schooler for me! Probably not. But ya know! It's ok. It's different to be walking around with people calling you "freshmeat," but you just have to pretend like they're saying it endearingly;) I'm not exactly getting tons of sleep, so that calls for naps <3 Which isn't really all that bad. Welp, a lot has happened since the last time I posted:
-Chris, Ashton, and Emma are now in Virginia:)
-Macon and the Braddy's are now in Virginia :(
-There's a new family in the ward!
-I'm freshmeat...
And that could be it, I guess. Oh yeah, I made peach cobbler with Ashton. Delishhh.
xoxo,
addy:)
You're more than freshmeat to Emma :)
ReplyDelete