Saturday, October 2, 2010

it's about time!

My room has been a project for a long time. We'd get something cute, and it'd sit in my room until a day when we felt motivated and put up the decorations. Today was one of those days.



My mom and dad were at Pier 1 Imports or whatever it's called and my mom just started looking for something to go over my bed. My dad happened to see this, and got it for me. My dad and I have crazy dreams, and we ALWAYS share every dream we have with each other.
So I thought this sign was fitting and cute.
(Sorry only 'REAM' is showing. The lighting wasn't exactly amazing in my room.)



My mom knows me well. We both love being organized and having everything planned out ahead of time. I came home from school one day and this was awaiting me.
I pretty much love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment