Thursday, September 23, 2010

full moon

Not much happened today. My day went pretty much like this:

1.Woke up.
2.Watched some T.V. before trying to convice myself to exercise and that it'd be good for me.
3.Exercised, but only ran a mile. My hair kept messing up and I was getting irritated at the fact that I had to work to lose weight.
4.Showered and had a SlimFast. I made it, so it was pretty gross.
5.Mom and I went to get a pedicure (post pics later).
6.Went to Swift Computer to see if we could transfer all of mom's pics on her old computer to her Mac. They're still working on it.
7.Ate a Fruit and Walnut snack from McDonald's while mom had an ice cream cone. I kept eyeing the her and the cone enviously until I had a bite of my snack. It was amazing. Yeah, it totally beat having an ice cream cone.
8.I came home and got ready for soccer practice.
9.Had an hour and a half soccer practice, where I was told by a fellow teammate;
"Well, you're not great..." Thanks.
10. Came home and ate chinese food while watching Ellen Degeneres and the Munsters.
11.Got a text about Marissa's party being cancelled. Grrrrrrr :P
12.Went to get ready for bed, and saw the full moon.

I reccomend you to go outside and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment