Friday, September 17, 2010

the big apple


This is what I'm really talkin' about!
That's what I'm talking about! Haha jk, we'd never wear those.
/>


Central Park-beautiful.

We saw it in Chicago, and we're gonna see it in New York.




Macon and I have recently decided that for our sixteenth birthday, we are going to go to the Big Apple. It will actually be a little after our birthdays, since we want to go in the Winter. Chances are that we're probably not going to go to New York, but a girl can dream, right? That's what I'm doing anyway. We've already decided everthing we're gonna do. We're going to see a play on Broadway, go to Central Park, shop a LOT, and walk around in our leather boots that we have yet to buy. I actually saw them at Belks a couple of weeks ago, but mom wouldn't let me buy them. Bummer ):

But I'll get them someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment