Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sock monkey

This is another post about me being depressed that Ashton and Emma left to go back to Utah. Haha it's kind of a good thing though cause whenever Ashton is here, she makes way too many good cupcakes and desserts, and it's impossible to say no. I actually said no last night to a cupcake, but I gave in and had one after they left today. It was amazing. As usual.They did make it to Utah safely, but not without Ashton leaving Emma's sock monkey here (which makes me cry whenever I look at it, I ended up giving it to my mom) and her carseat and stroller didn't make it to the airport.
On the brightside (somewhat), I ran today. It was only two miles, but I was feeling pretty good cause I was running faster than usual. Then I stopped to fix my hair, roll up my sleeve, etc... and ended up taking walking breaks which I really wasn't planning on doing. Then it started thundering and getting dark (so I was afraid of being kidnapped....one of my worst fears EVER) so I sprinted home. Mom and Casey told me that was the fastest they ever saw me run. Greatttt. It wasn't even that fast.
I ended the day with cleaning my closet some more and watching the Middle and Survivor.
Then I saw Emma's sock monkey and started to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment